Second World Group
Marketing agency specializing in multi-layered campaigns encompassing brand strategy, business development and digital content with a multidisciplinary digital strategy for Entertainment, Education, Fashion, Luxury and Fortune 500 clients including Sony Pictures, MIT, Virgin America, Saks Fifth Avenue, Samsung, Tommy Hilfiger, Fox Television, Bloomingdales, H&M, Topshop, Lamborghini, Pepsi, Fashion Institute of Technology, Oxfam International, A Taste of New York, & Hilton International.
* Meet with clients to determine goals/ KPIs and create digital marketing plans.
* Research client's target market, competitors, and industry trends to develop multi-channel SEO,
SEM, email marketing, social media, experiential and content strategies.
* Present analytics reports for client's SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
* Build and manage cross-functional teams (40+ personnel directly, 100+ indirectly) to execute in order to achieve effectiveness and profitability by working closely with clients to identify specific marketing needs and business objectives, and then help implement multidisciplinary integrated programs to achieve those goals.
* Generate new business using the consultative selling method.
* Research, plan, execute, and analyze digital tactics for clients as well as Second World's in-house marketing Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic display campaigns marketing campaigns.
* Coordinate and give daily motivational speeches to keep teams of up to 75 people, focused and performing.
* Direct media buying and analyzing process for multiple clients.
* Built CMS from scratch that included forms, double opt-in, content processing, confirmation pages, and marketing automation rules.
* We pride ourselves in our deep experience handling the entire evolution of print, radio, TV and digital.